UNBELIEVABLE!


Check it out. Last night the most random, but sweet thing happened. Felt the urge to check for tickets to see one of my favorite bands, Sigur Ros, playing at the Chicago Theatre on Sept. 24th, since tix sold out the second they went on sale (I hate how they always do that!). Anyway, I thought I'd check ebay... nothing affordable (they were originally $36, but scalpers are asking from $85 up). Then I thought, What the heck, let's see what Coldplay tix are going for... 'cause they're playing at the United Center July 22nd and 23rd (that's next week!). Of course they sold out immediately as well. But there were several on ebay. So I saw a pair with an hour left, going for like $25, and I was like, No way, someone's gonna drop a wad right at the last sec. Anyway, I decided to bid, and guess what? I scored 2 great tickets to see Coldplay for $63 total! Regularly $77 each ($100 from the scalpers). So needless to say, I'm STOKED. Never seen 'em, and they're definitely one of my top three fav's. Can I get a witness?

Popular Posts