BIG NEWS

So here it is... the moment for which we've been searching and praying and waiting and trusting God since December... Monday night, the elders of Bethel Church in North Platte, NE decided unanimously to call me as their next Associate Pastor. And Melissa and I agreed with them that this was indeed God's doing!

Lord willing, we'll be moving October 4th and I'll be starting October 11th. We can't wait to see all that God is going to do in, through, in spite of, and around us! All glory, honor and praise be to our Sovereign Creator, King and Savior!

Comments

  1. This is wonderful! I even listened to a little of "Pastor Dan"s most recent message, and I really enjoy his approach to teaching! I will probably listen to more later... I mean that.

    Did you get hold of my friend from North Platte?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. We have friends and friends of friends in the North Platte area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Who are they?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts