Here We Go...

This morning at 8:30 AM, I commenced my first ever course in the Greek language. I had been studying (somewhat) ahead of time so I wouldn't be completely lost on the first day. I had the alphabet pretty well down, minus a few pronunciation errors. That was a huge bonus. Tonight's homework wasn't killer. I still have to practice reading 1 John 1 aloud for several minutes tonight. That's right, after one day of class, I can basically--if slowly--read Koine Greek. Pretty cool, eh? Don't worry, I have NO CLUE what 99% of it means yet... YET! (and then still yet...?)

I hear it's uphill from here. As long as I can survive regularly occuring, minor crises at home, I should be able to keep my head above water, at worst. Thanks for your prayers. Let the good times roll.

Comments

  1. you are well on your way to starting your own cult. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts