God is SOOO good!

For those of you following my seminary journey, I have a massively wonderful update to share with you. I just got off the phone with Tim Riso from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, who informed me that I had been chosen to receive the full-tuition Kern Foundation Scholarship. Hallelujah! God is so good!

I have to confess, the more I recounted it in my mind, the worse I felt I did in my interview. A scripture passage I have been working to memorize immediately comes to mind in this moment.

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (II Corinthians 12:9-10)

Thank you, Lord, for my weaknesses, which are so great and so numerous!

And thank all of you who have been praying for me. But don't stop now! I have 7 books to read, 4 papers to write, and two big exams to study for over the next four weeks. I count them as JOY, but I most definitely need God's strength to get through them. Ah! Another weakness through which He can be glorified!

Amen!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts