Passion Hope EP

For those of you who don't subscribe to the 268generation e-blast, they've responded to the VT tragedy with a free EP entitled Hope for the Hokies, available to everyone out there who is yearning for hope in the midst of despair. Having already owned each of these songs, I can attest that they are tremendous tools in helping us evoke our hope in our Great and Loving God. You can access the downloads here.

Thanks Louie and the Passion crew. May you continue to bless others as the Lord blesses you, and may His blessing continue to dwell with you even more richly as the day of His returning approaches.

Peace.

Comments

  1. Thanks, I need to check those out. Thanks for the great discussion over at my blog. I came over to check out yours and saw you lived in Chicago. I went to Wheaton and would love to move back to Chicago once I get ordained. So where are you going to go to seminary?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts